Thursday, June 21, 2012

A Win Win Situation

For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain. (Philippians 1:21 NIV) I have been at the dying moments of a lot of people in my lifetime and it is always interesting to me at "how" people approach their last moments in life. For some, it is with bitterness and rebellion and their hearts remain hard to the very end. But with many it is a time of "getting things right" before they leave this earth. To them - it is not a sorrowful experience as they know that they will soon be in the arms of their Savior. Until that time - we are all exhorted to just keep serving and loving the people that God has put around us. It is a win win situation - Live on the earth and serve God or go to be with Him in heaven forever and ever. Either way - I content to walk and serve my Lord."

No comments:

Post a Comment