Thursday, June 21, 2012

A Shepherds Prayer For New Life Chapel

"Father, I pray great grace over the family of NLC today. I pray that you would cover each of them with your protection and peace. May every person they come in contact feel and sense that God is at work in them and through them. I pray also for those struggling today with issues that are weighing them down. I pray that you will lead them through and give them the answers they need. I pray that any burdens they have will be turned into pools of joy. I also lift up those who are struggling with financial issues and ask that you would be Jehovah Jireh (The God Who Provides) to them. I pray for miracles to happen today for those who are in need of a miracle. I pray for those who are having health needs and pray that you would be Jehovah Raphe (The Lord Who Heals). I ask that you would break all our hearts with that which breaks yours and that sin will be far from our lives today. Help us to reach out to those who have been dealt with unjustice. Help us to remember that we we're once like them and if it wasn't for the grace of God - we would still be in their shoes. I pray that we would all have a thankful heart today and that we would give thanks in all things. I pray your blessings on your people today. I ask this in Jesus' Strong Name. Amen!"

No comments:

Post a Comment