Thursday, June 21, 2012

Where Is Your Blessing?

Elisha replied to her, "How can I help you? Tell me, what do you have in your house?" "Your servant has nothing there at all," she said, "except a small jar of olive oil." (2 Kings 4:2 NIV) I think a lot of Christians are looking for their blessing in all the wrong places. They think, "If I only could have this house or that job," or "If I could have a big bank account," or "if I could move to such and such city," etc. Sometimes we are looking everywhere for the blessings but have neglected to look in one important place - our own house, our own lives. What has God already blessed you with? What has He already given you that you've neglected to give thanks for. We often over look the small blessings that have already been given to us and t's these blessings that sometimes become the catylyst for greater blessings down the road. So, instead of always looking elsewhere for some outside blessing coming your way - why not look at what God has already blessed you with and give thanks daily for the blessings you already have been given. Watch how God will turn those small blessings into pools of joy today!"

No comments:

Post a Comment