Thursday, June 21, 2012

What's Bugging You?

Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me. (Psalm 51:10-12 NIV) For about a week something has been bothering me. I couldn't quite put my finger on it but I knew something was wrong. Finally, I asked the Lord about it and He pointed out something I had said to someone that was negative and critical. It was wrong and I have dealt with it. Yikes... I hate doing that but its the only way the Holy Spirit can truly use us for His glory. I want a clean heart today and I want to be used of God but like David - I/ we have to go to God and ask for repentance. It is then that He restores our joy and makes us pliable to be used by Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment