Thursday, June 21, 2012

Help For Today

For through wisdom your days will be many, and years will be added to your life. (Proverbs 9:11 NIV) One of my ongoing prayers is that God would give me wisdom about every facet of my life. I know that I'm in over my head when it comes to being a husband, a father, a grandfather or a pastor,etc. My abilities are limited and I make a lot of mistakes. My only source of help comes from God and He encourages me to come to Him for all my questions and needs. The verse before this states that the fear (respect) of the Lord is the beginning of all wisdom. No matter what your need today - go to God, trust Him to give you the help and strength and wisdom you need. He is on call 24/7 and will lead you and give you the wisdom you need just for today."

No comments:

Post a Comment