Thursday, June 21, 2012

First And Foremost

Above all else, guard your heart,for everything you do flows from it. (Proverbs 4:23 NIV) There are many important things in our lives that we are called to do but that of guarding our hearts is considered one of the areas that we are protect with all diligence. My heart leads me and my emotions down good paths or down bad paths. It is the inner part of me that connects with and worships God. It is the place that will lead me into depresssion and discouragement or it will lead me into joy and hapapiness. We must always guard our heart for EVERYTHING you do flows from it. I pray today that you would get this truth and apply it to your mind and heart and ask God to give you a pure and holy heart that is for Him in all things."

No comments:

Post a Comment