Thursday, June 21, 2012

How Do People See You?

For you have been my hope, Sovereign Lord, my confidence since my youth. From birth I have relied on you; you brought me forth from my mother's womb. I will ever praise you. I have become a sign to many; you are my strong refuge. (Psalm 71:5-7 NIV) David declares that his life has been a sign to many that God is his strong refuge. I was thinking about that phrase this morning in regards to my own life. I have been a Chrisian for most of my life and have for the most part lived my life in front of people who have seen my ups and downs and my in's and out's. My life has been lived with glass walls where others have watched in regards to who I really am. That's not a bad thing but it can also be at times very scary. As David, I pray that when people view my life that they will see that God has been first and foremost and that my life is a sign of God's faithfulness even during troublesome and difficult times. I'm not perfect by any means and I have a long way to go but I do love Jesus with my whole heart. It is my prayer that you see that in me today also. "

No comments:

Post a Comment