Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hungry For God

Hungry For God
Psa 86:11-13 NLT - [11] Teach me your ways, O LORD, that I may live according to your truth! Grant me purity of heart, that I may honor you. [12] With all my heart I will praise you, O Lord my God. I will give glory to your name forever, [13] for your love for me is very great. You have rescued me from the depths of death !

I'm in a very interesting but good place right now whereas God really has my attention. I feel like a new Christian who is soaking everything about God in like a sponge. I want to hear from God and what He is saying. I want to go deeper with Him. I feel as if some shackles have been removed from my eyes and God is doing a new thing inside of me. This prayer from the heart of David comes to God with that type of hunger as he wants to be taught from God and wants to live for God in an honoring way. Everyone has their journey and everyone has their testimony. Like David, I know that I have been rescued from the depths of death. God has delivered me and is continuing to deliver me. He has given me a new lease on life and is helping me to see things like I've never seen them before. I am so blessed and in so much awe this morning. I am so thankful for God's goodness and mercy in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment