Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My Daily Prayer

Psalm 86:1-7 (NLT) 86:1 Bend down, O LORD, and hear my prayer; answer me, for I need your help. 2 Protect me, for I am devoted to you. Save me, for I serve you and trust you. You are my God. 3 Be merciful to me, O Lord, for I am calling on you constantly. 4 Give me happiness, O Lord, for I give myself to you. 5 O Lord, you are so good, so ready to forgive, so full of unfailing love for all who ask for your help. 6 Listen closely to my prayer, O LORD; hear my urgent cry. 7 I will call to you whenever I’m in trouble, and you will answer me.

I love the closeness that we can have with God and how easily He is to connect too. David’s prayer is the prayer that I pray often over my life also… save me, answer me, I need your help, etc. Some people pray in the morning and never talk to God the rest of the day. I talk to Him all day long – before meals, important decisions, for guidance and strength, when I’m down and even when I’m up. He is so much a part of my thinking. I am so blessed to have God in my life and I love walking with Him on a day by day basis. I feel like David “I am calling on you constantly.” God is good to everyone and He never fails us. He is filled with unfailing love for those who come to Him. I am a blessed man today!

No comments:

Post a Comment