Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Knocked Down But Not Knocked Out

Proverbs 24:16 (MSG) No matter how many times you trip them up, God-loyal people don't stay down long; Soon they're up on their feet, while the wicked end up flat on their faces.

When a person becomes a Christian he is filled with one of the greatest gifts ever – hope. Just as Christ was resurrected from the dead – we have been granted that same power in our lives to help us overcome the sins in our lives. It doesn’t mean that we are perfect – we are far from that! But it does mean that we are living with the power of Christ to help us be over comers and victorious. Yes… we will trip and sometimes it will be quite hard. But if Christ is in our lives – we get up, dust ourselves off and get back on track. Christ gives us the power to do so. Life is filled with many ups and downs. It is filled with many obstacles and roadblocks. But I am not subjected to those things. I am under the rule and reign of Christ. Even though I have had many setbacks in life – I know that God will always help me to get back on my feet. We are victorious today through Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment