Thursday, June 3, 2010

My Prayer For You

Romans 15:13 (NLT) I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit.

Wouldn’t that be great if all Christians would be filled completely with joy and peace because they trust in him? Just think about how we would treat one another and how we would walk on this earth. Think about the confidence that we would exude because of the hope that we have in Christ. Paul prayed this for the people he was dealing with and we should pray it for those that are in our life also. He prayed that they would overflow with confident hope. This only comes through the power of the Holy Spirit in our lives. I want this for my life and I want it for the people I serve. Let’s be bold in praying specifically that this aspect of God’s grace would fill each and every one of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment