Friday, July 9, 2010

A God Of Second Chances!

Micah 7:7-8 NLT - [7] As for me, I look to the LORD for his help. I wait confidently for God to save me, and my God will certainly hear me. [8] Do not gloat over me, my enemies! For though I fall, I will rise again. Though I sit in darkness, the LORD himself will be my light.

I am a walking miracle. I am a person who has been given a second chance to move forward and do the things that God has asked me to do. At one time – life’s circumstances brought me to my knees in great despair. I was depressed and at the end of my ability to do anything about it. I was experiencing a darkness greater then I had ever known. I didn’t know where to turn and who to trust. But praise God for the help that comes from God in the midst of the difficulty! Praise God for the light that shines in the midst of our darkest nights. God came through and has restored me. He has healed me and delivered me. He allowed me to have that second chance. I will forever be thankful and full of praise. God is good – all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment