Tuesday, October 22, 2013

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT END TIMES

“And behold, I am coming soon. Blessed is the one who keeps the words of the prophecy of this book.” “Behold, I am coming soon, bringing my recompense with me, to repay each one for what he has done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.” Blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the tree of life and that they may enter the city by the gates. The Spirit and the Bride say, “Come.” And let the one who hears say, “Come.” And let the one who is thirsty come; let the one who desires take the water of life without price. He who testifies to these things says, “Surely I am coming soon.” Amen. Come, Lord Jesus! (Revelation 22:7, 12-14, 17, 20 ESV)

Lately, I have been fascinated about reading about end times - about what will happen to us and to the world we live in.  As I read scripture it is with a new freshness and with an open heart to visually see and hear what will "soon" take place. Now, I know that there can be different interpretations about the Lord's coming and I also know that the word "soon" can mean different things to us and a totally different meaning to the way God looks at it.  But... bottom line is this - Jesus is coming soon and we need to always be ready for the soon coming of The Lord Jesus Christ.  The world is escalating in its corruption and the signs of His coming are all around us - earthquakes, famine, wars, etc. The drum beat is getting stronger and stronger that something is about to happen. It is interesting that Revelation 22 uses the word "soon" over and over.  We must live our lives in such a way that whenever "soon" happens that we will be ready.  Keep your "robes" washed that you might have the right to the tree of life.  It is the key to your entrance into the kingdom of God. It is your ticked to eternal life.  If you are not living for Christ today - may I encourage you to take that next step and fully surrender to Him.  Come to Him "thirsty" and He will give you the water of life freely - It won't cost you a thing.  Your future depends on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment