Tuesday, January 19, 2016

PRAYER PATH - DAY 9


2016 New Life Chapel Prayer Surge
Prayer Path- Day 9
Scripture Meditation

Malachi 3:10-11 (NKJV)
Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, That there may be food in My house, And try Me now in this,” Says the Lord of hosts,“If I will not open for you the windows of heaven And pour out for you such blessing That there will not be room enough to receive it.  “And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, So that he will not destroy the fruit of your ground, Nor shall the vine fail to bear fruit for you in the field,” Says the Lord of hosts;

Philippians 4:11-13, 19 (NKJV)
Not that I speak in regard to need, for I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content: I know how to be abased, and I know how to abound. Everywhere and in all things I have learned both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens meAnd my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Isaiah 45:3 (NKJV)
I will give you the treasures of darkness And hidden riches of secret places, That you may know that I, the Lord, Who call youby your name, Am the God of Israel.

Deuteronomy 28:1, 4, 8, 12 (NKJV)
Now it shall come to pass, if you diligently obey the voice of the Lord your God, to observe carefully all His commandments which I command you today, that the Lord your God will set you high above all nations of the earthBlessed shall be the fruit of your body, the produce of your ground and the increase of your herds, the increase of your cattle and the offspring of your flocksThe Lord will command the blessing on you in your storehouses and in all to which you set your hand, and He will bless you in the land which the Lord your God is giving youThe Lord will open to you His good treasure, the heavens, to give the rain to your land in its season, and to bless all the work of your hand. You shall lend to many nations, but you shall not borrow.

Prayer Points

Focus- Finances

1. Alignment of our hearts, minds, spirits, and spending habits with God’s Word and Will.

2. Obedience for every church member in the practice of tithing.

3. Development of a spirit of contentment by trusting the Lord to provide for every need.

4. Super-natural cancellation of debt and elimination of unexpected expenses.

5. Miraculous and creative provision of money, land, inheritances, promotions, houses, and cars meeting needs and bringing glory to God.

6. Increase of financial blessing that we may be a blessing to our community and the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment