Saturday, January 16, 2016

PRAYER PATH - DAY 6

2016 New Life Chapel Prayer Surge

 

Scripture Meditation

Prayer Path- Day 6
 

Romans 5:11 (NKJV)
And not only that, but we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received the reconciliation.

2 Corinthians 5:18-20 (NLT)
And all of this is a gift from God, who brought us back to himself through Christ. And God has given us this task of reconciling people to him. For God was in Christ, reconciling the world to himself, no longer counting people’s sins against them. And he gave us this wonderful message of reconciliation. So we are Christ’s ambassadors; God is making his appeal through us. We speak for Christ when we plead, “Come back to God!”

Psalm 51:10-12 (NLT)
Create in me a clean heart, O God. Renew a loyal spirit within me. Do not banish me from your presence, and don’t take your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of your salvation, and make me willing to obey you.

Joel 2:25-27 (NLT)
The LORD says, “I will give you back what you lost to the swarming locusts, the hopping locusts,
the stripping locusts, and the cutting locusts. It was I who sent this great destroying army against you. Once again you will have all the food you want, and you will praise the LORD your God, who does these miracles for you. Never again will my people be disgraced. Then you will know that I am among my people Israel, that I am the LORD your God, and there is no other. Never again will my people be disgraced.

Prayer Points

1. RECONCILIATION
Father, thank You for making a way for me to be reconciled to You. You gave Your only Son as  a sacrifice so that I could be a part of Your family. Your love is extreme, amazing, unconditional and I am so grateful. Now I ask that You help me to be just as loving and faithful in bringing others into the same reconciliation. May I be used by You as an instrument of reconciliation. Today I pray for reconciliation in:
Our personal lives- to God, to family members, those I have offended or hurt
Our families- fighting spouses, wayward children, distant relatives, unsaved family members,
                                    post-divorce families
Our church- between members who have been offended or wounded, the lost and broken to God Our nation- between races, political parties, Christian denominations, economic classes
Our world- between nations/tribes at war, back to the One True God

2. RESTORATION
Lord, I choose to believe that You are the great Restorer. You are the One who finds what has been lost, You bring back what has been stolen, You breathe life into what has been dead, and You heal what has been broken. I thank You that because of Your grace and mercy, I can trust You will restore all that I pray for today. Father, please restore: Faith where is it has grown faint, joy where it has disappeared, strength where it has fallen weak
 
2016 New Life Chapel Prayer Surge

Personally- any area of my heart that has wandered, rebelled, been distracted, spiritual
              disciplines like Bible reading, prayer, fasting, serving, resting
Families broken apart by- betrayal, addictions, infidelity, rebellion, misunderstandings
Our nation-back to You, godly leadership, righteous judges and lawmakers, civil obedience,
              peace in our streets
Finances and property that have been- stolen, misused, mistreated, foreclosed, repossessed,
              destroyed
Hope and dreams- for the future, for ministry, for family, for marriage, for children Health-in bodies, sanity, emotional stability, energy, good habits

No comments:

Post a Comment