Thursday, January 14, 2016

PRAYER PATH - DAY 4


2016 New Life Chapel Prayer Surge
Prayer Path- Day 4
Scripture Meditation

Psalm 107:20 (NLT)
He sent out his word and healed them, snatching them from the door of death.

Isaiah 53:5 (NLT)
But he was pierced for our rebellion, crushed for our sins. He was beaten so we could be whole.
He was whipped so we could be healed.

3 John 2 (NLT)
Dear friend, I hope all is well with you and that you are as healthy in body as you are strong in spirit.

Mark 16:16-17 (NLT)
These miraculous signs will accompany those who believe: They will cast out demons in my name, and they will speak in new languagesThey will be able to place their hands on the sick, and they will be healed.”

Prayer Points

1. HEALING

Jehovah Rapha, Healer, Deliverer, My Lord and Savior- I come to You today with gratitude and praise. I thank You that You are worthy of my time and attention. I thank You that when I cry out to You, You hear me. I choose to believe that You are faithful and dependable and that everything You have said in Your Word is true. Today I pray for myself, my family, and others:
-Physical healing from: lingering illnesses, diseases and disorders of the body, infirmities from accidents or poor choices/past sin, cancers, AIDS, viruses like- Ebola, Bird-flu, West-Nile, etc.
-Mental/emotional healing: from past trauma or abuse, scars from habitual sins
-Relational healing: between husbands and wives, parents and children, men and women, broken friendships, and Christian denominations 
-Healing among ethnic, racial, economic, and political groups in our nation and the larger body of Christ
-Divine health to be imparted to Christians including energy, stamina, wellness, and strength to do the work of the Lord
2. MIRACLES

Lord, Your Word is True and I choose to believe that You truly are the God of the impossible. My faith may only be the size 
of a mustard seed but You said that is all it takes. Today I stir up my faith and stretch it out because of Who You are. I pray for:
-A fresh outpouring of the Holy Spirit: in my life, family, church, our nation, the world
-Boldness in: evangelism, praying for others, praying big prayers
-Signs and wonders: when the gospel is sincerely preached, when I pray for others, in my church, in America 
-An army of prayer warriors and intercessors to arise in our church
-Faith to be stirred up in Christians: in our church, nation, and the world
-Super-natural answers to long-standing problems: finances including miraculous erasure of debt, healing, wisdom, reconciliations, jobs, salvations, vehicles, homes, infertility 
-Manifestation and activation of spiritual gifts in: our own lives, families, church, the Body of Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment