Wednesday, January 13, 2016

PRAYER PATH - DAY 3

2016 New Life Chapel Prayer Surge
Personal Prayer Path- Day 3

Scripture Meditation

Psalm 91:1-2, 11 (NLT)
Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
This I declare about the Lord: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and I trust himFor he will order his angels to protect you wherever you go.

Zephaniah 3:16-17 (NLT)
On that day the announcement to Jerusalem will be, “Cheer up, Zion! Don’t be afraid!
For the Lord your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.”

2 Timothy 1:7 (NLT)
For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline.

Prayer Points

1. PROTECTION
Lord, today I recognize and confess Your complete covering and protection over my life and the lives of those I love. I thank that You have promised to watch over me, to care for me, and to guard me. I draw near to You today, I pull in as close as I can under the shelter of Your covering. Even in the midst of frightening times- terrorism, wickedness, disease, stock market crashes, potential persecution, and accidents, I know Youare faithful! You are Mighty and Able! I pray Your covering over:
My family- spouse, children, extended family 
My finances- assets, business transactions, bank accounts
My dwelling place- home, property, car, business/workplace
My health- body, mind, spirit, and soul
My church- pastors and leaders, congregation, buildings and property, finances
My community-local and national from terrorism, wickedness, evil influences
2. COURAGE
Because You are with me Lord and because You are strong, mighty, and able, I declare that I am not afraid. I thank You that I am confident and competent to do whatever You ask me to do and go wherever You ask me to go. Truly, I “can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me” (Phil. 4:13). Today, I pray for courage to:
Trust You in difficult and painful circumstances
Boldly and lovingly share about Jesus at home, work, school, and in the community
Step out in faith pursuing the dreams You’ve given me
Develop greater discipline with my time, talents, and money
Take a stand for righteousness in the face of ridicule and persecution
Lead my family in the ways of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment