Friday, January 15, 2016

PRAYER PATH - DAY 5


2016 New Life Chapel Prayer Surge
Prayer Path- Day 5
Scripture Meditation

John 14:27 (NLT)
“I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid.

Philippians 4:6-7 (NLT)
Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus. And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise.

Leviticus 26:6-8 (NLT)
“I will give you peace in the land, and you will be able to sleep with no cause for fear. I will rid the land of wild animals and keep your enemies out of your land. In fact, you will chase down your enemies and slaughter them with your swords. Five of you will chase a hundred, and a hundred of you will chase ten thousand! All your enemies will fall beneath your sword.

Prayer Points

1. PEACE
Lord, my Prince of Peace, the God of Shalom- perfect completeness and wholeness, I worship You today. You are the never-changing, always dependable One. There is no shifting or wavering with Your character. You are completely worthy of my adoration, my worship and my trust. I confess and repent of any and all anxious thoughts and worry. Your Word tells me to be anxious for nothing- nothing big and nothing small, nothing at all! I thank You for Your gift of peace. Your peace that passes all my understanding, Your peace that comforts me even when circumstances and situations do not change. Today, I pray Your gift of peace for:
Our families- every member, every conversation, every activity, every situation
Our finances- stability of assets, with unexpected expenses or shortfalls, in generously giving, in being disciplined with tithing and budgeting
Our church- in all ministry areas and outreaches, our services, among pastors and staff
Our hospitals- patients in pain and suffering, families experiencing loss, doctors/nurses/techs working to help those in need
Our prisons- the incarcerated, guards and wardens, families visiting inmates
Our community- neighbors and friends, (on) the streets, our police/fire/public servants
Our nation-cities dealing with civil unrest, peace between denominations and churches, areas affected by terrorism and natural disaster, high crime, poverty, the stock market, Congress, our schools, hospitals
Our world-“hot zones” like the middle East, Jerusalem and Israel, world governments, Christian brothers and sisters experiencing persecution for their faith, U.S. military bases around the world

No comments:

Post a Comment