Saturday, January 9, 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!


For I have stayed on God’s paths; I have followed his ways and not turned aside. I have not departed from his commands, but have treasured his words more than daily food.” Job‬ ‭23:11-12‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Today is my birthday!  I am 62 years old.  That’s 22,630 days on this earth.

Mark Twain once said - “The two most important days in your life is when you were born and the day you found out why.”  I really believe this.

I gave my heart to Christ at the age of 18 months old on my mom’s lap.  I have served Christ my whole heart and know nothing different.

I’ve lived in 17 houses and have visited 39 countries in my lifetime.  I have proclaimed the word of God to probably over 1 million people around the world.



I’ve had the audience of some of the most influential and important people of the world and have prayed and ministered to them.

I have pastored 4 wonderful churches and love the places that God has assigned to me - especially living in the High Desert.

I have many friends who have been a great blessing to me and my life.

I am married to Denise (the love of my life) for 42 years and am the father of  two beautiful daughters and two son-in-laws.  I am a grandpa to 5 grandkids.



I a musician and have played with great musicians in some of the largest venue’s  including Los Angeles Coliseum. 

I am in love with God - deeply.  My relationship with Him is deep and I enjoy His presence on a daily basis.

My life verse has been from Ephesians 1:3 - “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ,”
‭‭
I am truly a blessed man. I've had many ups and downs but I can testify that God’s sustaining power has brought me through many things.

I don’t carry any grudges or have unforgiveness toward anyone.  My heart is clear.

I am hopeful and I am expectant for what God has in store for the future. 

I know that God is not done with me and that He still has a great work ahead and I am looking forward to many more birthdays ahead.

Happy Birthday To Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment