Wednesday, September 22, 2010

You Are Deeply Loved By God

Daniel 10:19 NLT - "Don't be afraid," he said, "for you are deeply loved by God. Be at peace; take heart and be strong!" As he spoke these words, I suddenly felt stronger and said to him, "Now you may speak, my lord, for you have strengthened me."

The other day I was praying with someone when the Lord impressed me to tell them that they we're “so loved by God.” As I began to open my mouth to speak those words God impressed me to add the words, “you are so DEEPLY loved by God.” Instantly this person began to weep with great sobs and tears because of the void within their own lives that any one, especially God, would even care or love them. Other translations use the phrase “you are precious” or “esteemed” to define this deep love that God has for us. When you think and ponder about this – it is an amazing thing – the deep love of God for each and every one of us. This world that we live in can at times be very harsh and cruel by non-Christians and by Christians alike. Love is sometimes non existent. But I'm always amazed that in the midst of all hurt and pain – God's love shows up in the most unusual places – a feeling, a thought, through another person, a blessing in the mail, a kind word, etc. God does DEEPLY love each of us and if we look we will see His hand reaching out to us, reminding each of us again again, “I haven't forgot you. I know what's best for you. I'm here for you. Here... take my hand and I will walk with you because you are so DEEPLY loved by me. You are my child and I am your God. I have a plan for you and it is good. Be still and know that I'm God. Trust me today and I will take care of every need you might have.”

No comments:

Post a Comment