Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Blessings Of God Are Waiting For You Today!

Haggai 2:7, 9 NLT - I will fill this place with glory, says the LORD Almighty. ... The future glory of this Temple will be greater than its past glory, says the LORD Almighty. And in this place I will bring peace. I, the LORD Almighty, have spoken!"

There are two types of people in life – those who are looking for the other shoe to fall in life and those who are looking for the blessings of God to come in a new and fresh way. I'm the latter. I'm the one who has experienced so many blessings in my life and can't wait to see what my heavenly father has in store for me in the future. I believe this for my family, for the church I serve and for the High Desert in which I live in. I know things are difficult right now and the economy is not doing very well. These things are important and we know God takes care of our needs but there are so many other areas that God blesses us with. Every day I thank the Lord for peace of mind, my health, protection to and from work. I also give thanks for my family who are all walking with God and for the wonderful church that God has allowed me the privilege of loving and pastoring. I thank Him for the home I live in and I thank Him for the many people that come into my life on a day by day basis that I get to show the love of God to. I am so blessed and thankful in my heart today. God has so much He wants to share with me and with you. There is so much more that God wants to give to you and so much He wants to give to me today. I am looking for His glory to fill my life – even in a greater way then He has ever done before. There is so much more ahead. I'm so excited. Bring it on Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment