Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Where Is God?

Psalms 48:9-10 NLT - O God, we meditate on your unfailing love as we worship in your Temple. As your name deserves, O God, you will be praised to the ends of the earth. Your strong right hand is filled with victory.

I walked outside this morning to get the newspaper and immediately looked up and saw the stars and the different formations. I didn't say it verbally but within my heart I spoke the words “Thank you Lord.” It was a simple but honest prayer because the thoughts of God and His handiwork always with me. David talks about worshiping God in the Temple but, in reality, the temple of God is not just an awe inspiring building with stain glass windows and with beautiful decorations but it is everywhere I go. His presence is my temple and I take this with me – always. I speak His name often and I tell Him how much I love Him. My life is consumed with who He is and what He does. In fact, if the truth be known – I give Him praise in my dreams while I am asleep in bed. He is part of every decision in my life – major and small. Looking back, I know that He has always been with me and He will always go with me. His strength is seen in His right arm as it comes alongside me with victory every day. So, I come again today to “meditate” - think, dwell and ponder on who God is and am reminded once again about how great our God is and the many blessings He has placed upon my life. I am so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment