Wednesday, November 11, 2009

God's House

Psalms 122:1 (NLT) 1 I was glad when they said to me, “Let us go to the house of the Lord.”

I was born into a Christian home. In fact – I was in church the first Sunday after my mom came home from the hospital. I love going to church. I love being around God’s people. Going to church can be a chore or it could be a delight. If you have unconfessed sin in your life – it is probably a chore. But if you are close to God and enjoy his presence – it is something that you look forward to do and you will be eager to worship and praise God with other saints. Something within us should stir with expectancy as we prepare to go into God’s House. Not only are we going to worship God almighty with other Christians but we are going to receive that which we need for the upcoming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment