Thursday, November 5, 2009

Pleasing God!

Galatians 1:10 (NLT) 10 Obviously, I’m not trying to win the approval of people, but of God. If pleasing people were my goal, I would not be Christ’s servant.

Some people spend their whole life trying to please other people around them. It could be a family member, our co-workers, our neighbors, etc. In trying please others we often lose our own identity and we don’t even know who we are. God wants me to just be me. He made me and accepts me just like I am. I know that I’m wired differently then a lot of people. There are those who love me just like I am and those that don’t. I have to be true to myself and my calling. God has called us to holiness and to righteousness. I am so glad that He loves me and accepts me. I serve only an audience of one – my Heavenly Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment