Monday, September 10, 2012

GOD IS GOOD!

The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. (Lamentations 3:22, 23 ESV)

As I was on my knees praying this morning I was reflecting on how good and faithful God is.  I then opened up my Bible to this mornings devotions and read this great scripture and was blessed all over again.  I love this verse because it so true.  Over my years I've heard many people give testimony of God's faithfulness in their lives.  They would say things like "I've never seen God let me down or fail me."  Or "God has always been faithful to me in every part of my life."  Now...that is my testimony today also.  God has been a steady rock and has never let me down on anything.  Sometimes I thought He was a little slow in getting things done but in the end - He always came through at the right time.  He is always faithful and His love is a steady rock in my life.  Today is a new day and His mercies are new all over again.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment