Wednesday, October 13, 2010

God Is With You During Your Darkest Night

Nehemiah 9:19 (NLT) 19 “But in your great mercy you did not abandon them to die in the wilderness. The pillar of cloud still led them forward by day, and the pillar of fire showed them the way through the night.

Think about your deepest trial or your darkest night. Think about that most difficult experience that left you isolated and devastated. Now think about God and His presence was with you during that trial. He was always there. He never left you and He never stopped loving you. He extended His hand to you and helped you through every part of that journey. He protected you and brought you to the place where you are today. As I look back over my life and reflect upon God – I am so grateful that He walked every inch with me – even when I didn’t understand what was taking place. In His great mercy He didn’t abandon or forsake me. He was with me then and He is with me now. I stand amazed at God and what He continues to do for me. Ponder this phrase - “He showed them through the night.” Whatever your trial is today – look to God. It might seem like a small light at the end of a dark tunnel – but don’t take your eyes off it. If you are in a “night season” – take heart because your God is with you and loves you, as His child, so much. God will use this difficulty in your life to help you mature in Him and to be a blessing of strength and hope to others. Your (my) God loves us so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment