Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My Favorite Verse

Proverbs 3:5-6 (NLT) 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. 6 Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.

As a young child – this was one of my favorite verses in the Bible. I memorized it and I lived it out in my life. God has never been unfaithful to me and has always led me in the right path to take. I can’t say that I’ve always been obedient to in following Him but I have for the most part lived by the principles of this verse – to just trust the Lord with all my heart and to not follow my own understanding. Life is always filled with twists and turns. It throws obstacles at you in every way possible. Without the Lord’s help – we would be lost and wandering aimlessly. As we seek God – He promises to lead us and show the right path to take on a daily basis. God is such an awesome God. I am overwhelmed with His love, grace and mercy. Today is a new day and He promises to walk with me and to take my hand and lead me through. I praise Him for who He is and what is has done and what he will be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment