Friday, May 28, 2010

The Call Of God

Romans 11:29 (GW) God never changes his mind when he gives gifts or when he calls someone.

It’s interesting how many times people come to me and tell that at one time they felt called into ministry or felt called to do something for the Lord. When asked about why they weren’t doing it – a whole myriad of excuses begins to come forth. God is serious about His calling on your life and the gifts He has endowed us with. We often become very flippant and don’t realize that God gave them those gifts to us for a reason. When you or I am not using our gifts we are short changing ourselves and we do harm to the body of Christ. I am most fulfilled when I’m doing what God has called me to do. God gave those gifts to me for a reason. We must trust Him that He knows what is best for us and step out and use what He has given us. It is then that I am most fulfilled and blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment