Thursday, May 13, 2010

Amazed By God

Psalms 30:11-12 (NCV) 30:11 You changed my sorrow into dancing. You took away my clothes of sadness, and clothed me in happiness. 12 I will sing to you and not be silent. LORD, my God, I will praise you forever.

There is a song that we sing a lot called “I Am So Amazed By You.” Every time I sing it I get kind of choked up because that is truly how I feel. I am so amazed of what God has done in my life. He turned my life of sadness and sorrow and turned it into joy. I am a joyful person because of God’s grace and mercy. I will forever continue to praise Him for all that He has done and continues to do. I saw something that caught my eye. It said, “Work as if you don’t need the money. Love as if you’ve never been hurt. Dance as if no one is watching.” So if you see me dancing today – don’t shake your heads in disgust but just smile with me that I’m basking in the love of my Savior and remembering all that He has done for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment