Tuesday, July 10, 2012

WHEN DARKNESS COMES

As for me, I look to the LORD for help. I wait confidently for God to save me, and my God will certainly hear me. Do not gloat over me, my enemies! For though I fall, I will rise again. Though I sit in darkness, the LORD will be my light. (Micah 7:7, 8 NLT) There comes a times in every persons life where the darkness settles in and seems take over our thinking and reasoning. It hovers over you like a dark cloud and it saps your energy right out of you. I understand this. I've had to deal with this many times in my life. Michah encourages us during those times to not panic but to sit down, rest, and contemplate the promises of God. It's taking what God has already said and not budging from His promises. It is knowing and having a faith in God that no matter how dark it is - God will see me through. He is confident that God will bring the light and the needed answer or victory. If you are experiencing this today - I pray for you right now that Jesus may give you the strength that you need and that He would fill your heart right now with hope. I pray that God's light would shine upon you and direct you through whatever valley you are going through. I ask this in Jesus' strong name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment