Wednesday, July 18, 2012

PERFECT PEACE

You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in you, all whose thoughts are fixed on you! (Isaiah 26:3 NLT) More than anything - we need peace. We wake up everyday to a world that is filled with strife and hate. We work with people who are stressed and angry. We deal with our families who have all sorts of problems. Then, on top of all of that - we're trying to make some sense about our own lives and how we live amongst all the stress and drama that surrounds us. God's promise is simple - 'trust in Him, put your thoughts on Him and He will give you peace.' I live this scripture out everyday. I pray it. I believe it and I release it to you today. No matter what is going with you today - Your (my) God can and will give you His peace if you just ask Him for it. May God richly bless you today with peace. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment