Wednesday, July 25, 2012

OUR CHILDREN ARE COMING HOME!

Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west. I will say to the north, 'Give them up!' and to the south, 'Do not hold them back.' Bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the ends of the earth— (Isaiah 43:5, 6 NIV) One of the hardest things for parents is to see is when their children go astray and away from the things of God. As a parent - I know what it is like to have those gut wrenching times of wondering what I did wrong and crying out to God for help. I believe with all my heart that we are entering into a new season of harvest with our children and grandchildren. I have watched with much interest the amount of young people who are making their way to the church again. Teenagers and young adults are fed up with the world system and lies and are hungry for God to do something in them today. Salvations. Water Baptisms. Dedications. These are all the things that I've been seeing with my own eyes. I am calling them from the North, the South, the East and the West. I am calling them from deception and lies. I am praying for a new generation who will stand up and be counted. If your children have gone astray - don't give up. Don't stop praying for them. Claim God's Word and begin to call them back in prayer. See them returning and see them restored. I believe with all my heart - OUR CHILDREN OUR COMING HOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment