Wednesday, July 18, 2012

GOD, HAVE MERCY ON ME

But LORD, be merciful to us, for we have waited for you. Be our strong arm each day and our salvation in times of trouble. (Isaiah 33:2 NLT) Never in my life have I felt the need more than now for God's mercy and grace in my life. It's not that I wasn't aware of it or didn't need it before but it's just - well, I KNOW how much I need it now. Life's experiences have taught me that I need to be dependent on God for every situation. I realize that I am totally at His mercy and I need Him for every aspect of my life. I can't do anything without His presence going with me. Life has also taught me that God never gives up on us and He is always faithful - always! Don't give up on God either. Wait for Him. Trust Him today and call out for Him to help you. Cry out for His mercies - they are new every morning. Remember that God is FOR you today!

No comments:

Post a Comment