Thursday, January 7, 2010

God, My Protector

Psalms 3:3-4 (NLT) 3:3 But you, O Lord, are a shield around me; you are my glory, the one who holds my head high. 4 I cried out to the Lord, and he answered me from his holy mountain. Interlude


David was being pursued by possibly as many as 10,000 people during this time. He was overwhelmed and his back was against the wall. He calls out to God – desperately. God answers him and God protects him. What place or situation do you find yourself in today? Do you find yourself overwhelmed with lift in general? Are you being attacked by family or at the work place? Do you feel like your back is against the wall? If so… do like David did – he called to the Lord who answered and protected him. God is there for us – always. He is just waiting for you to call out to Him and He will bring all resources to your aid and help. God is good.!

No comments:

Post a Comment