Monday, January 18, 2010

God Can!

Luke 18:27 (NLT) He replied, “What is impossible for people is possible with God.”

I woke up feeling tired this morning. I look at my week ahead and realize that “time” is going to be a rare commodity. From appointments to studying, I have a lot going on. So… I start a very busy week with weariness. Thankfully, I’ve been here before and I know what to do. God is my source and He will give me wisdom and strength. As I come to Him today, He is going to order my day and order my week. I can only do one thing at a time and I can only do what He wants me to do. I am God’s child and I am looking forward to how He will revive my heart, my spirit and my body. It might seem impossible with me but it is not impossible with God.

Prayer: Father, Into your hands I place my life today. I ask for your fresh mercies to come my way – to restore my soul. I ask for your strength to bless me today. Thank you for all that you are doing and how you are blessing me. Help to see what you are doing and to have a grateful heart today. I thank you for all that you’ve done and are doing in me and my family. Help me to run the race. Help me to finish well. I ask this in Jesus’ strong name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment