Wednesday, March 6, 2013

THE LORD HAS REALLY BLESSED YOU


The Lord your God has blessed you in all the work of your hands. He has watched over your journey through this vast wilderness. These forty years the Lord your God has been with you, and you have not lacked anything. (Deuteronomy 2:7 NIV)

As I was meditating on The Lord this morning I was thinking about all the blessings in my life and all that God has brought me through. I thought of the miracles that came my way financially and I also thought about the many times that God has healed my body and made me well. I thought about some of the tough decisions that I've had to make over the years and about God's sustaining power to help me make the right choice for each and every situation. I was reminded of some "difficult" people and how God has turned us into great friends. Literally, this list could go on and on for there are too many blessings to count. Then, as I opened THE WORD of God this morning and this verse just jumped out of the pages to confirm the exact things that I've been meditating about. I know that it is easy to get down and negative - especially when all you see is what is before you right now but we need to turn our eyes upward today and give God thanks for ALL that He has done and is doing for us. 

Let's POST some of the miracles in your life both past and present. I want to rejoice with you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment