Wednesday, January 13, 2016

PRAYER PATH - DAY 3

2016 New Life Chapel Prayer Surge
Personal Prayer Path- Day 3

Scripture Meditation

Psalm 91:1-2, 11 (NLT)
Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
This I declare about the Lord: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and I trust him…For he will order his angels to protect you wherever you go.

Zephaniah 3:16-17 (NLT)
On that day the announcement to Jerusalem will be, “Cheer up, Zion! Don’t be afraid!
For the Lord your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.”

2 Timothy 1:7 (NLT)
For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline.

Prayer Points

1. PROTECTION
​Lord, today I recognize and confess Your complete covering and protection over my life and the lives of those I love. I thank that You have promised to watch over me, to care for me, and to guard me. I draw near to You today, I pull in as close as I can under the shelter of Your covering. Even in the midst of frightening times- terrorism, wickedness, disease, stock market crashes, potential persecution, and accidents, I know Youare faithful! You are Mighty and Able! I pray Your covering over:
​My family- spouse, children, extended family 
​My finances- assets, business transactions, bank accounts
​My dwelling place- home, property, car, business/workplace
​My health- body, mind, spirit, and soul
​My church- pastors and leaders, congregation, buildings and property, finances
​My community-local and national from terrorism, wickedness, evil influences
​
2. COURAGE
​Because You are with me Lord and because You are strong, mighty, and able, I declare that I am not afraid. I thank You that I am confident and competent to do whatever You ask me to do and go wherever You ask me to go. Truly, I “can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me” (Phil. 4:13). Today, I pray for courage to:
​Trust You in difficult and painful circumstances
​Boldly and lovingly share about Jesus at home, work, school, and in the community
​Step out in faith pursuing the dreams You’ve given me
​Develop greater discipline with my time, talents, and money
​Take a stand for righteousness in the face of ridicule and persecution
​Lead my family in the ways of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment